2013 Delco Columbus Day Tournament
The League and the Tournament Committee and I would like to thank all participating teams for their patience and understanding as we worked through a challenging tournament weekend due to the weather. Based on the weather and field conditions we felt it was the best decision to cancel only Saturday's games and still play all 125 tournament games on Sunday. As it turned out we ended up having a great day and were able to get all the games played. Congratulations to all teams on their outstanding play, especially to the champions and finalists. All game results and standings have been posted online. We would also like to thank Neil Davis and the GCVSA club for working with us in getting the fields ready for play on Sunday. Best of luck to all teams with the rest of their fall season, we look forward to seeing many of the teams back in 2014. Mark your calendar now for October 11-12, 2014. Please apply early as this year we had many age groups closed out before the application deadline. If you have any feedback on the tournament please feel free to forward to me at email@example.com.
The Delco Soccer League is proud to host the Delco Columbus Day Tournament. This event is held on Saturday and Sunday of Columbus Day weekend. The
Delco Columbus Day Tournament focuses on providing an enjoyable,
competitive environment for classic U09 to U14 boys teams.
2013 Tournament Outline
- Dates: October 12-13, 2013
- Location: GCVSA Line Rd Complex (Malvern)
- Each age group is limited to twelve teams that will be divided into two distinct divisions
- Registration fee: U09-U10 = $500; U11-U14 = $545
- All teams will play a minimum of three games
- Registration deadline is September 10, 2013 (or as soon as an age group fills with 12 teams)
Registration Instructions: Complete the
Delco Columbus Day Tournament online registration and send the registration confirmation printout with a check
payable to Delco Soccer League, to the following address: Delco Soccer
League, c/o Goose Gosselin, 316 Memorial Park Drive, Springfield PA
19064. Teams will be notified of acceptance by email as soon as the
registration is received, but keep in mind that only the first twelve
teams in each age group that submit the registration with payment will
be accepted. For any questions about the Delco Columbus Day Tournament, contact Goose Gosselin or Damon Nolan.
Delco Columbus Day Tournament Important Dates:
- May 15th - Online registration to open
- September 10th - Last day to register *
- September 11th - Last day to mail payment with the online confirmation page
- September 20th - Divisions alignment to be released
- September 27th - Schedules to be released
- October 1st - Parking Passes to be mailed to primary team contacts
- October 12-13th - Delco Columbus Day Tournament
* As soon as an age group is full, notice will be placed on the tournament page.